Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kazuyo's collection closes down on the 26th Mar 2011


First of all, I am so sorry for the big disaster in Japan. I have been worrying and watching the situation on online for a whole week. Tsunami, Nuclear accident was so sad.

I just pray...and I would like to ask you, please keep watching and supporting Japanese people.



In the world, everyday, there are many accidents and sad news around us.
So I always feel that I should do my best day by day, it's sometime JOY, sometime SADNESS.

But Joy and Sadness are only for us who are alive now on earth.


I will close down my shop next Saturday 26 Mar. I have learnt many things from my customers and accompany.


Gift shop is unique place.

It's not only buying gift place, I could see many person's life through my shop.



A young lady came and asked how to hold crane. she was nervous and shaking hands. It did not come from holding crane, she had a big event "she will see her nature mother on that day". This week, she came back and reported the event, her family got together. She had no more shaking, just happy beautiful smile!



Last week, Japanese young lady came with OZ. She worried about her family, her future life in Japan. I just could said to her "Please wait for a while, you just do your best day by day"



The person who has just broke up,

The person who has just got a boy friend,

The person who is going/coming back to Japan,

The person who is looking for job,

The person who is injured,

The person who wanna learn Japanese and Japanese culture...



These persons have many different reasons to come in my shop, but something related to Japan..



I like people as same as art and craft.

After I have finalised a couple of things, I will open my shop in Brisbane again.



If any chance to pop in Paddington this week, please pop in and share the last moment.



ARIGATO

No comments: